Last updated on March 16, 2020
Fall is the most beautiful season of the year and not only is it pumpkin season (YUMMY!), it’s also that time of the year when being preggo requires a little bit of care and there are just some things you mamas must have to survive this season. Here are a couple of maternity must-haves! Here we go!
1. A Damn Good Maternity BraSupport! Support! Support! I can’t say it enough. I mean…with your “girls” growing every day, you are definitely going to need all the support you can get. So be sure to invest in an amazing maternity bra. Want something pretty, sexy and chic? I highly recommend the maternity bras from You! Lingerie. They are not only beautiful, but they are also super duper affordable. Nope! You can’t beat that, mamas!
PHOTO: VIA@YOU! LINGERIE
2. Knee High BootsI call knee-high boots “boots of champions.” Whether you are wearing a pair of leggings, a dress or jeans, knee-high boots just seem to always complete whatever look you are going for. I would invest in flat ones so you don’t have to worry about strutting around in 6-inch heels. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
3. Some Comfortable Over The Belly Maternity LeggingsYou can NEVER go wrong with maternity leggings. They are stretchy, comfortable and you can literally live in them all day every day. The best part? You can dress it up or down depending on your mood. Spend the money to get one or two, well maybe three! Trust me, it will be well worth it.
4. A Cute Sweater DressSweater dresses are super cozy for going shopping or running shopping and they keep you warm and make you look chic.
5. Heartburn Relief MedicineIt goes without saying that during pregnancy, heartburn is a bitch! With Thanksgiving around the corner, you definitely need to have one of these at arms reach. There are several heartburn relief medicines you can get from over the counter. This is an on-the-go must-have for every preggo mama! You shouldn't leave the house without it! Just saying...
There is no such thing as having too many scarfs! I think you need scarfs in every color imaginable so you can have one to match every single outfit. Scarfs are fun and make your outfit look boom boom pow!
PHOTO: VIA PIXABAY
What are some of your fall maternity must-haves? Leave a comment to let us know!