Guest Blogging for Preggo Leggings
Hey there! Thanks for your interest in guest blogging on Preggo Leggings Blog aka The Preggosphere
We’re interested in receiving high quality, well-written and unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire our customers, followers and visitors.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Your submission will be reviewed. If we believe it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published. This also means that submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in our products and/or our blog as a reader or follower.
- Submissions with a “please check my site”, “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- In keeping with the spirit of The Preggosphere or Preggo Leggings, guest posts should offer informative, interesting, practical, tips or advice for expecting moms.
- Submission must be high-quality and original content (not published anywhere else online).
- Post should be limited to 600 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please submit your post idea through the Contact Us page and we will do our best to response within 72 hours as to whether your idea is a fit for the blog.
- Please make sure to use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. Submissions which require excessive editing cannot and will not be accepted.
- Any links in your guest post must be relevant and valid. Links that are irrelevant to the main idea of your post or links that are broken will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. On this part, feel free to include a link to your site.
- Preggo Leggings does not offer any compensation for guest posts at this time.